Holy Rob Bloom - Age 5

"I don't like Holbyla"

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

dear angie


angie, happy valetine's day. i hope you liked the card i sent. i made it all myself. uh....i was feeling very romantic because i saw this movie "hide and seek" with dakota fanning. she was very cute and creepy. she had an imaginary friend who talked to her. and drew pictures. i think she's crazy. i wish dakota had sent me a valetine. uh....we had a valetine party at school. i got a cookie and a box of chocolates from suzy. the cookie was from my teacher. i gotta go. dr. phil's on. love, holy rob bloom

3 Comments:

  • At 4:26 PM, February 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hello holy! i just wanted to say Hi and wish you a belated happy valentine's day!! you look very nice as usual... have a good day. i am off work on Thursday so i hope to write to you at another time..

     
  • At 6:01 PM, February 15, 2006, Blogger Holy Rob Bloom said…

    ms carol, i am sorry you did not get to see me at the meeting today. i went to school insted of the office. i will try to be in the office next week. did you get me a box of candy?

     
  • At 6:03 AM, February 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    MY HANSOM? HOLLY,

    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

    HOLLY I LIKE THE STUFF THAT YOU GAVE ANGIE, AND ME

    I LIKE THE LITTLE ROSE THAT YOU GAVE ME, AND ANGIE LIKED IT TOO.

    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
    FROME MEGAN MAX MARLEY BRAD & BECKY YOUNG

    WE ALL LOVE YOU HOLLY SO DOES MEGAN AND ANGIE

     

Post a Comment

<< Home