Holy Rob Bloom - Age 5

"I don't like Holbyla"

Monday, February 06, 2006

school


um, i got all ready for school this morning in my chinos and my orange sweater with a five on it and my flannel panties and my loafers. i had my cowboy hat on and my letter jacket and i was waiting on my baby tooth with carnation for unko bens to take me to the busstop but he forgot i guess. and i didn't go to school. i go to ogden elementary school in chicago. my teacher is ms. L and on fridays i have special ed. i take the ogden bus to school and its pretty fun. after school aunties picks me up at the busstop. sometimes i have after school hoops or dance class. i take dance classes at the arthur murray dance school. i do tap, ballet, and tumbling. i have a pink tutu. um, on wednesdays i sometimes go to work with unko bens. i go to meetings and am important. if i went to school today this is what i would have eaten Hamburger & Corn Tossed Salad Grandma Maud's SugarCookie Pear. i do not know who grandma maud is.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:19 AM, February 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i think you are very interesting, Holy. why did you uncle Bens leave you at home today? what do you want to be when you grow up? will you ever grow up? what do you think you will look like when you grow up?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home