Holy Rob Bloom - Age 5

"I don't like Holbyla"

Friday, July 21, 2006

for ms. carol


hi ms. carol! i heard that you heard about my pretty new party dress and want to see me in it! i am adorable don't you think? yes! today at summer camp we are having a prom. naveen andrews is my date. he is hansome. i like his hair. his bowtie maches my dress. just like real prom cloths mach. when i am in high school i hope i can go to a real prom and wear a pretty dress. naveen can be my date allso. or little JD.

your friend,
holy rob bloom

2 Comments:

  • At 11:27 AM, July 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    holy that dress is absolutely gorgeous!!! thank you for sharing it with me. I showed it to my boss/manager, Carol Chavarria. she liked it too.

    i hope you can go to a real prom too with you are in high school.. that will be a while though since you are only 5. unless of course since you are 1/2 dog 1/2 human your years go much quicker putting you in high school much sooner.

    well please have a good weekend. i plan to. enjoy the weather. it will be very good before you know it!
    your friend, Mscarol

     
  • At 2:08 PM, July 27, 2006, Blogger Holy Rob Bloom said…

    ms. carol,

    i am not allow to wear my new dress until i am a good boy for two weeks. it is punishing for my smoking and drinking.

    i am sorry i was so naghty.

    your friend,
    holy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home